Meditation means a suspension of meditation is to calm the mind. Be a distraction. The
conscious mind has to concentrate on the Buddha's true, it does not
focus on the perception Apinya this is not the essence of the Buddha. The Buddha emphasized that the heartwood is a mental block that is meditation. But today many people. The bark is on the perception that it is Apinya bark. When we focus on the bark. Heartwood is not. It will not peel. But if we focus on the core wood or bark or heartwood. Should focus on the Buddhist path. Meditation is not to focus on a peace settlement that is the direct perception Apinya. But I did not get a match, then. Separated from it. The action to be curious, I want to be when you are craving (desire) and would thus be the focus off the problem. I walked away from the Buddha.
Many people like to say that I do not see that this is what I have to say nothing of the man. Wat Thep Sirin. He says."The real thing is still dumb. It's not really say, "It's because people do not have to sit and talk. He took the time to talk the talk. The aim is to show off the many factors in the external do not care. But that he is talking about here. Do it now. I do not see a lot more. We want everyone to remember the words of a man nothing to give up your mind. Focus on the most. We focus on Buddhist practice. Not focus on pray request.
I do not meditate. Or may not do that. Meditation is not just that so far dormant. It will not do. How it acts. It would be really calm. This we must understand it first. If people understand and know what it is. I can do it and do it better. Now let's imagine and to think together. Meditation has many tricks to do. To make it easy to concentrate. Let's think of it. Jump
to a different person or group has access to a different focus to the
Gulf, you live like I used to pray that the efforts Arhag it easy to
concentrate. There was a sense that your father Aaron the mango orchard, he used this much rising. In order to concentrate on the behavior was different when he was a Buddha because Buddha is simple. And we'll do that in the Buddha. These things are the way to meditation. Will be the kind of behavior that I try to read the next section.
To find out how we will handle it. We compared the behavior of a 4 or 4 cups of rice, if we do not either. We concluded that we were on the other three because it's not because we have not tried it. We can then take the next distraction. We have already lost. I hesitated, thinking that What we do, it probably will not be with us any sense. Change over.
It will change to that number. Because it's not stable. Therefore, we should make full. For
example, we pray that the Buddha was meditating by a sense of calling
to and about three months when I feel that peace to pray, or feel like
they can not try the third one is due at the end. out. We will ensure that. Our peace with me. I do not doubt or hesitation anymore. This was comparable to that I eat a cup a cup of rice 4 cups of any that we like or do not have to handle. I must try to stop them.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น