I was looking for. And for that I do not suppose that we pray that
Arhag efforts we took it to 2 inches above the navel, that is what I live for. Soul moves from above the navel to the center of the chest that is. I do not work.
If we pray that this rising much. We took it to the belly, that is what I live for. See this why he collapsed out of breath when I was looking to do.
The far. Is to take it to the tip of the nose. The nose is the first thing everyone needs to breathe. Therefore, it is a sentiment to the tip of the nose. I was looking for. To find a job to do it. It is the spirit of the nose and see your breath in and out that is looking to do it.
I see that the plot to concentrate on the only two concealed themselves that this is a mental and spiritual work to do. This is why there are two options. Because it's such a delicate Deep and hard. I need a help with that. Have to do anything. So I concentrated on doing something, it will gradually reduce the distraction of the call.
When I was accustomed to doing this. While it was distracted and had to do the same as we find out that it is. I do not work. While a further distraction. I felt I was back to prayer and the spiritual, as we feel the same. The prayer is given. But I pray that I will be. The plot is fairly hidden. I was looking for. I
always make sure to find a job to do it, or the Buddha called the
patience to do it over and it will start to capture the mood was a
little familiar, it is simple, we can consider the mind as it is.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น